Trojan Legacy Circle
An Invitation to Join the Trojan Legacy Circle
If you have included a gift for USC in your estate plans or through a planned gift, you are invited to become a member of the Trojan Legacy Circle (TLC). Membership in TLC is one way the university is able to thank you now for your generosity.
Benefits of Membership
- Receive a handsome certificate of membership with embossed USC shield, which you will be proud to display in your home or office.
- Invitation to the annual TLC luncheon and other special programs.
- Invitations to other enjoyable and informative events highlighting USC's faculty and students.
- Helps USC to better understand your goals so we can be sure to fulfill your intentions.
- Allow the University to say thank you and recognize your generosity.
Eligibility for Membership
Any of the following planned gifts for USC qualify you to become a member of TLC:
- Include a gift for USC in your will or living trust.
- Name USC as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or a retirement account (IRA, 401(k), 403(b), etc.).
- Establish a charitable gift annuity at USC.
- Name USC as the beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust.
- Deed your home to USC while retaining a life estate.
Application for Membership
Please fill out our member application to let us know about your intended gift and join the TLC.
Information contained herein was accurate at the time of posting. The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in any examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results. California residents: Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. Oklahoma residents: A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. South Dakota residents: Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.